1. Blentech Blender. I love this blender. I used it at least once a day, sometimes more. I have had one since June of 2014. I could not live with out it. I have made salsa, brownies, smoothies and soups in it. Basically it is a blender, food processor, mixer all in one.
2. PB2 is peanut butter powder. I love to put it in my Cookie Dough Yogurt and in my Shakology. It is peanut butter that has had the fat stripped out of it. Two tablespoons of Jif’s natural, creamy peanut butter spread contains 190 calories, 16 grams of fat and 3 grams of sugar. The same amount of Bell Plantation’s PB2 has 45 calories, 1.5 grams of fat and 1 gram of sugar.
3. Earthpaste: With things that have come up about toothpaste recently I decided to look for a healthier option. I began researching online and found that almost all toothpastes contain fluoride and glycerin. Glycerin sticks to your teeth and causes your teeth to stop re-enamalization so your cavities can’t self heal. At first I was making my toothpaste from coconut oil and baking soda. Then I found Earthpaste. It costs the same amount as making my own and it tastes a lot better. Their flavors are: peppermint, wintergreen, cinnamon, spearmint, and lemon twist. I have tried the cinnamon and the peppermint, my kids love the lemon twist. Earthpaste has all natural ingredients:
•Purified Water: Used to hydrate the clay.
• Food Grade Redmond Clay®: A natural polisher and cleanser that is also mineral rich and alkaline.
• Xylitol: Sweetener and also recommended by many for tooth health.
• Tea Tree Oil: Anti-bacterial properties, promotes gum health, and bad breath fighter.
• Other Essential Oils: Added for flavor and other health benefits. The current flavors of Earthpaste are Wintergreen, Peppermint, Cinnamon, and Lemon Twist.
• Menthol: Only contained in the wintergreen and peppermint flavors. Leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
• Redmond Real Salt®: Enhances flavor and offers anti-bacterial properties associated with sea salt.
4. Skinvigorate™ Cleansing Brush by Mary Kay. I love the way my skin feels after I wash my face with this brush. It really gets a lot of the dead skin off my face that I can’t do with a wash cloth.
5. Shakeology: We have been drinking Shakeology for over two years. We love it. It is a meal replacement drink the has antioxidants and super foods that helps you stay healthy and increases your immune system. There are many videos about Shakeology but this one is my favorites.
6. Nature’s Way Sambucus for Kids: is also a good way to boost your immune system. I give this to my kids when one of them has a cold because when one of use gets sick the rest of us get sick. For me I use the Elderberry Capsules.
Disclaimer: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links. This means that (at no extra cost to you) I may receive a commission if you click on the link and make a purchase from the affiliate. I only recommend products and services that I know or trust to be of high quality, whether an affiliate relationship is in place or not.