My friend Trish Tagged me
8 TV Show I love to Watch
1. Brother and Sisters
2. American Idol
4 The Brady Bunch( I watch it with my kids)
5 Dancing with the Stars
6 The Bachelor
7 Super Nanny
8 Good Things Utah
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Wash a load of Laundry but forgot to put it in the dryer
2. Almost washed my dishes twice, Victoria started the dishwasher after I had already ran it.
3. Worked on the flier for enrichment
4. Helped Brad with his homework
5. Made French toast for dinner
6. Gave the kids a bath
7. Listen to some of the Vice Pres. debate
8. Read Brad his new book he got from the school library
8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Cafe Rio
3.Texas Road House
7. Cold Stone
8. Panda Express (love their orange chicken)
8 Things I Look Forward To:
2. Getting together with my friends twice this week
3. Reading before going to bed
4. Having only one child at home while Brad is at school
5. The Sundays I don’t have to cook.
6. Long showers
7. Pedicures I really need one
8. Spending time with my family
8 Things on My Wish List
1. That I was pregnant
2. That we were out of debt
3. A clean house
4. That my husband could cook, besides fast food, toast and cereal.
5. That my children would quite wining.
6. One million dollars, tax free.
7. That David would take a week off without working at all.
8. To go a on cruise.
4 People I tag Because I only have 5 people reading my blog 🙁 yeah I know sad. It is not my fault my family won’t accept my invites.
You are supposed to do 8
(in case you don’t know what “tagged” means it indicates that you will post a blog with your own list of all these ‘8 things’:
2. Melissa(just email it to me or put in on the family blog)
Disclaimer: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links. This means that (at no extra cost to you) I may receive a commission if you click on the link and make a purchase from the affiliate. I only recommend products and services that I know or trust to be of high quality, whether an affiliate relationship is in place or not.